Last updated December 04, 2019
Thank you for choosing to be part of the Dreaminzzz community (“the company”, “we”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal data and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies or practices regarding your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit our website and use our services, you trust us with your personal data. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy statement, we seek to explain to you as clearly as possible what data we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in this regard. We hope that you will take the time to read this carefully, because it’s important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that do not suit you, please stop using our apps and services, or contact us at the email address listed above.
This privacy notice covers all data collected via our mobile app (“apps”) and/or all services, sales, marketing or related events (collectively referred to in this privacy notice as “services”). Please read this privacy statement carefully as it will help you make informed decisions about sharing your personal data with us.
1. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ?
Information collected automatically
In a nutshell : Certain information, such as the IP address and/or the characteristics of the browser and your device, is automatically collected when you visit our apps.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate on the apps. This data does not reveal your identity (such as your name or contact details), but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referral URLs, device name, country, and location, information on how and when you use our apps, and other technical information. This data is mainly necessary to maintain the security and functioning of our apps, as well as for our internal analyses and reports. Like many companies, we also collect information via cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected through our apps
In a nutshell : We may collect information about your mobile device when you use our apps.
If you use our apps, we may also collect the following information:
Access to mobile devices. We may request access or permission to certain features of your mobile device, including Bluetooth, storage and other features of your mobile device. If you want to change our access or permissions, you can do so in your device settings.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION ?
In a nutshell : We process your data for purposes related to legitimate business interests, the execution of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations and/or your consent.
We use the personal information collected through our apps for various business purposes described below. We process your data for these purposes base on our legitimate business interests, in order to conclude a contract with you, with your consent and for compliance with our legal obligations. The specific grounds are stated next to each of the purposes listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
To facilitate account creation and the login process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information that you have allowed us to collect from these third parties to facilitate account creation and the login process for performance of the contract.
To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal data you have sent us for marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time (see “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
To update you with information about DreaminzZz. We may use your personal data to send you information about products, services and new features and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
To manage user accounts. We may use your information to manage your account and keep it in working order.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In a nutshell : We only share information with your consent, to comply with the law, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill our business obligations.
We use or share data based in the following ways:
- Consent : We may process your data if you have given us explicit consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests : We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract : Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal data to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations : We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities in order to national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests : We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations :
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Apps, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Apps over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Apps. These companies may use information about your visits to our website and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In a nutshell: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this policy will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time that you have an account with us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In a nutshell : We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Apps is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
7. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In a nutshell : We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Apps, you affirm that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to their use of the Apps. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In a nutshell : In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Log into your account settings and update your user account
- Contact us using the contact information provided
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt out, you may :
- Contact us using the contact information provided
9. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile apps include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
10. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In a nutshell : Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the apps, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the apps. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Apps, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
11. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In a nutshell : Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to stay informed about how we are protecting your information.
12. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or write to:
1589 Avenue des Vertes Rives